Hello, Spring! Give freckles.
О! Мама миа! 4 января! Где я была всё это время?
Как всегда ставила эксперименты. В этот раз с прической. Ауу! Нет теперь волос длинных. Разлетелись по полям. If you see closer to the autumn wheat fields, know the soul of my spit was liberated and found a new place on Russian soil.
I now have twice without her. boy! I whirled vkrugovorote working days and creativity of the rest. but it's nice. when the inside is full of all, although the remnants shag wind the sun is confused and not thinking about anything. but I do not mind - be it, if he so wants.
Before being called a young designer - who would have pdumat! - Three months left. With this environment begin to make a collection - small - only 3 models, but the first in a material, why is very important for the heart.
I was so devised that the Day of the diploma - it is my wedding day with the design. And he did not leave me. Would happen to me exactly as much as I practice it, think about him and love him. Of course, here as with any husband - must work to all developed successfully and safely. So it's good when working - this is that you love, and holish leleesh. And even if all around will say: your marriage is good for nothing, the fruits of his mediocre - fie on them, but I love its design, and where love is - there is no lack of talent. The main thing that all had a soul, as in wheat in the fall.
I am absolutely confident that if Tatiana Gurgenovna read this essay - She picked up in horror to the heart. Even, perhaps, would have to drink a few drops korvalola. Only do this can do nothing. And do not regret the literary talnta with the music in exchange for art, even if it is only power.
0 comments:
Post a Comment