Friday, May 7, 2010

How Much Do Movie Stars Make

subsistence)

I love food) I love to eat, cook, feed, entertain, read recipes, watch shows, etc. And I love being lazy. These two qualities are constantly fighting among themselves. That is, when there is a reason something to cook or a man who wants to feed, I can spend half a day in the kitchen. But when I'm alone, inspiration comes rarely. On such days it is better not to come without warning, because in the refrigerator for almost nothing. However, there are products that are always in stock at any day, any time of year. So, my cost of living: cheese, eggs, onions, olives, oranges, coffee, green tea. Bread is not always, but if I make hot sandwiches with cheese - the only dish that I have a few раз почти каждый день, я, конечно, так не делаю, ибо лишний вес не дремлет)))
А что у вас?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment