Sunday, October 10, 2010

How Much Do Premier Bathtubs Cost

I just Do not have a spot to stare at



The world revolves around me.

I do not know what to do ... I do not know where to look.

But I feel in my heart the hope that a beautiful moment will come. I know it's there, well hidden.
I know I can feel, do not always feel flat and tasteless.

I know, I really do ... I really hope so ... It's in me.

Or maybe someone else. I hope someone.

I have many dreams ... I do not know if they can realize.






I want to sow seeds to grow as time goes on a cherry tree. Very large and very beautiful. For winter fill my body with beautiful fresh leaves and pink.

I imagine a lonely road in Japan ... the land is stone and the wind runs thin. Road to nowhere and a warm hand take mine.大好き

0 comments:

Post a Comment