Sunday, June 7, 2009

Best 5.1 Receiver Reviews

Forever trust in Who we are


My heart is broken
It faded to smoke
Waiting killed me before I could realize
Anxiety consumed all the spirit of hope
Hope Leaves
Spirits of trusting and confusion made their presense

Seeking in the shade
There's you...
Beautiful body of a perfect woman wearing a tight corsette
Strong boots and holding a cigarette
She asked me inside
And I'd just run away
'Till the wall stopped my veins

I'd turned right...or left
Does it make a difference anyway?

An enormous square appeared
I was standing right on the borderline of it figured out I Could
place Was the One That I Was searching for

Inside I Could Appreciate a big hologram of you inside me You Asked

And I Just Came Into the big square
Feeling desire and pain at the Same Time Same


of Contradictory feelings I'd kinda liked it
Now I Was wearing the Same corsette
Holding a glass of wine
I'd just stay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment