Uhm.
long time.
remember the central environment of this newspaper, that those beautiful times when the school was important, touch me feel full.
now weighs school, play has become study, tedious and tiring.
Now I introduced the world to break my back and feel the sweat running down my forehead, everything is different.
[WAIT]
Back ... Well said ... well yes that's it, study C sharp if you want to study to Be a composer.
I want to feel full ... BTW I've just
Had a conversation thumbs up:)
That was deep before, try to resume it, perhaps you can help, who takes no.
feel like I have a raincoat made of stress, is a bit desperate, I produce numbness and pain at the same time is rare.
just uuuuh recieved an interesting invitation...
LET'S JUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS
Ok, a quien engaño! cómo que what happens? Me muero de nervios...Gosh, no sé que haré D:
Damn it! Why does this has to be soooooooooooooo HARD?!
*gets worried*
Won't sleep tonight
PHUCK MY ... No quiero trabajar mañana.
Ni modo...ya qué.Gnights
0 comments:
Post a Comment